REDI-Jack Pipe Supports
Red Hed provides unique pipe supports for large water meters and backflow devices. The REDI-Jack Pipe Support, features a one-piece support plate and a support tube that can be cut to size in the field. Plates are drilled for secure anchoring. Red Hed’s quality construction, including black rustproof paint, ensures long-lasting service. Available in sizes from 2″ to 24″.
- Reviews (0)
Red Hed’s REDI-Jack Pipe Supports are the ideal solution to support large meters and backflow devices. Featuring a one-piece support plate, a support tube that can be cut in the field, drilled plates for secure anchoring and black rust-proof paint. Sizes from 2” to 24” (custom sizes on request). Red Hed manufactures the finest brass waterworks valves and components in the industry. With innovative designs and quality craftsmanship since 1921, Red Hed’s products complement your trusted New Concept Tools products for a successful job every time.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Support plate: Cast ductile iron ASTM A-536
- Adjustment nut: 1” – 8” finish nut plated ANSI-ASME B-18-2-2
- Adjustment stud: 1” rolled threads steel plated ASTM A-307
- Main support tube: Steel pipe, schedule 40 ASTM A-53
- Base plate: Hot rolled ¼” steel ASTM A-36
- One-piece support plate
- Comes as a complete assembly
- Provided with a rustproof finish
- Support plate available in 2” – 24” sizes
- Standard 3’ height; other sizes available