Erie/Buffalo Curb Box Cleaners
$85.00 – $139.95
The Blue Screw is the best manual valve box cleaner on the market—make it your go-to tool! This durable‚ lightweight powder-coated steel cleaner easily removes large amounts of dirt in just minutes. Simply press the auger-style head down into your valve box and give it a clockwise turn. The tool does all the work! It has two blade-mounted neodymium magnets that make it easy to remove metal debris such as valve box lid pieces.
Our 4 bladed option is called the Erie and our 3 bladed option is known as the Buffalo, perfect for the smaller diameter sidewalk valves. The Blue Screws feature a 3/4″ handle and shaft for heavy-duty applications where valve boxes are buried deeper than normal. For exceptionally deep valve boxes‚ an optional 5’ extension is also available. Extension attaches to the handle using the included snap pin‚ which withstands up to 1‚450 lbs of force without shear. See product Big Blue to purchase the Extension!
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! IF YOU’RE NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, FULL REFUND NO QUESTIONS ASKED! (Within 30 days of purchase)
- Solid Steel Construction
- The Entire Tool Is Powdered Coated Providing a Heat Resistance Tool
- Rare Neodymium Magnets pick up BROKEN VALVE Lid Pieces and ANY Ferrous Metals (Hypodermic Needles)
- No Moving Parts to Break or Wear-Out (5 Year Manufacturers Warranty)
- Standard Length of Tool is 5ft 8in
- Custom Lengths and Sizes Available
- No more vac-trucks or other expensive equipment
- It as durable as it is efficient and easy to use
- 5 Year Warranty
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Four 7/8" OD Blades, Three 1.75" OD Blades, Two 2.5" OD Blades w/1 Magnet, Two 3.5" OD Blades w/2 Magnets
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.